Solar PV systems can contribute a significant amount of your electricity demand on site, depending of course on your demand and available roof space or spare land. This will considerably reduce the amount purchased at an ever-increasing cost from the National Grid, as all the power is made available on site through your existing electrical distribution system and is free. In addition, every unit that you self-generate is rewarded with a feed-in tariff; any units not used are usually exported into the Grid which also provides an additional income in most cases. These payments are guaranteed as part of the Energy Act 2009, are RPI-indexed linked and payable for 20 years from the date of installation.
By installing a solar PV system, you will:
1. Reduce operating costs, increase profits and be protected against inevitable future energy price rises.
2. Benefit from a rising 12-18% return on investment and a 5-6 year total payback period.
3. Receive an RPI inflation linked feed-in and export tariffs with returns guaranteed in law for 20 years.
4. Reduce carbon emissions, demonstrate your green credentials to customers and suppliers and maintain a competitive advantage.
5. The Feed-in tariff starting level of payment is being reviewed downwards every 3 months, so the more time that goes by the lower your starting level will be.
A solar PV system can be mounted on a suitable roof with an orientation from East to West through the Southerly side of the compass or can be ground mounted. Our Solar PV expert team has a vast amount of experience and our design-led approach ensures that the system will optimise returns related to the electrical energy generated, your energy bill savings and the amount of income that is generated over the lifetime of the system (25-35 years).
Our team have been involved in delivering some of the UK’s largest roof-top solar PV-projects our region. Each system is custom designed to meet clients’ specific requirements and maximise potential returns, irrespective of the type of business or building. We only use the highest quality tier one bankable solar PV panels, mounting systems and inverters, which have been proven for the UK-market; these together with our first class design and installation teams, guarantee your total satisfaction. We take care of everything for you; from site survey, system design, DNO approvals, Health & Safety compliance, total project management of the installation and electrical services connection through to MCS/ROO-FIT registration and the Feed-in Tariff income account application.