Lighting is taken for granted as a necessity, but what it is costing you to provide this essential facility? Traditional lighting consumes large amounts of electricity, has a short life-span and is often costly to maintain. LED lighting has rapidly developed over the last 10 years and has now come of age, illustrated by the fact that we offer a 10-year warranty on most of our range. LED can be installed in almost every area of the workplace; offices, factories, warehouses and car parks.
Our lighting projects can dramatically cut the operating costs and improve the working environment by installing super-efficient new generation LED lighting resulting in;
- reduced energy consumption by 50% – 90%, reducing bills and CO2 emissions/taxes
- eliminate maintenance requirements
- operational life of up to 100,000 hours +
- improve quality of light, productivity, employee well-being and health & safety
- immediate 100% light output when switched – no warm-up period
- ideal to use in combination with presence detection controls and daylight sensors
- typically provide a project payback period of 12-36 months and benefits from tax breaks such as Enhanced Capital Allowances
Our low energy LED lighting team has a wealth of experience; they will design, supply, install, commission and guarantee the performance of your system. Using cutting-edge technology, we ensure great performance and savings in mind.
We also have a range of controls systems to drive energy savings even further, ranging from basic presence control to sophisticated state-of-the-art tablet-controlled systems. We will always offer controls where suitable, so clients get the best possible result from an installation, even extending the lifespan of the LED units. Any controls systems we install we be configured to suit the clients needs.
Contact Us today to see how your business could benefit from an LED Lighting upgrade.
Bodies we have worked with: